Friday, October 21, 2005

Its in the jeans...

You know, sometimes we at 1430 get worried. What's the use of the annals of the Academie when everything under the sun can be found on the blogs of today? Its a little depressing after spending all day diving into the files, pages and pages of paper, parchment, napkins submitted to the Academie in the hopes of finding the one that seems to resonate perfectly, post it, and then hit the next blog button and find some non-academie member writing about how her ex husband's new wife stalks her by watching her leave her job at the Shell station every day. I mean, fuck, our annals can't beat that, only equal it, so why not leave the acadamie and go to stright cut and paste? But no. We cling to some notion. Anyway, Jayne here is indeed an academie member, so there. And so what if this arrived as a text message? We saved it in our phone. (and reinflated the spelling)

Okay, I love working at the Levi's store. Plus me and Katie can go at lunch and get a bubble tea across the street. I did not even know about bubble tea before katie showed me- you the dopest K-T!!!!!!! Anyway you know what I love? I love when them dorky german boys come in, or like from holland. Not the cool ones with blond hair across their forehead down to like, their chin, like rockstar cutiestyle, I am talking about the big potato ones who come in like on a family vacation. You can tell they think that they are going to get like instantly cool. I kinda like it that way because its like they think the Levi's store downtown in New York is like coolness central as if you can't get Levi's at Walmart.

So I love to set these guys up with some dorky jeans, just because they can’t tell. Katie thinks I'm evil, but I think its cute that they can't tell that they haven't changed their dorkiness at all.

My secret is to get their waistsize one too big. Then the jeans all bunch and sag, and it look like, instead of where their balls is, they got like a plastic bag with a t-shirt in it. I love that. They look like they 12 years old, or forty three. I don't know, they cute. I love to get on the mike, send Marco running back for a 34 when they need a 32- I know they going to be walking the streets of Bungsyburg or wherever they from looking like the fluffy sheep herder that they really is!!! So cute!